Value of a Fully Restored Chevy C10

Coues106

Reaction score
I've got an aunt and uncle who are getting on in years and have asked with help selling a 1965 Chevy C10 they had restored on a whim in 2019. I'll be the first to admit I don't know a whole lot about cars; I collect classic rifles and thus they figured that might translate to cars. I've always had good luck on forums and appreciate the knowledgeable advice I receive. Would anyone be able to tell me what value I'm looking at on such a vehicle? I know that this isn't a lot of information, but I'm trying to establish a starting point. The invoice for what they had done was 13 pages long and extremely expensive so I'll assume the entire car was overhauled. It was done by Steve's Hot Rod garage out of southern Utah. I don't think they've put more than 50 miles on it since that time and it's been stored in their garage. Please let me know what I need to be aware of, any points that influence the price, etc. Thanks again, and I apologize for the lack of information. I'm happy to answer any questions. Below is the link to the photo.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/2/?ui...d8238cead51fa1

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
My guess is easily in the 30's but you need to have a hands on local appraisal.