Opinion about 2017 CAMARO

goodguypeci

Reaction score
Hello guys!
I'm kinda new here, so forgive me if my post doesnt belong in this thread.
I am 21 and i've never been much of a car fan. I've always liked walking sooo much, but recently i've decided that in the near future i will be looking to buy a car for the sake of comfort and protection from really cold and really hot weather... and a few other reasons.
I need someone who understand to give me his opinion on THIS car. What are the pros and cons? Is it good for a casual unexpirienced driver? I just really like how it loooooooks.

Thank you in advance!
Best regards.

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
You are in Belgium I assume.
I also assume you know how to drive a manual transmission.
Isnt a 3.6 liter engine considered large in your country and you may be taxed on engine size not to mention increased gas consumption compared to a 4 cylinder.
Have you looked into parts availability in your country?
Have you looked into finding a repair shop familiar with American cars?
Have you looked into the cost of insurance for this car?
I can see how you would be attracted to this car but give it a lot of thought before diving in.

williamms

Reaction score
Hello guys!
I'm kinda new here, so forgive me if my post doesnt belong in this thread.
I am 21 and i've never been much of a car fan. I've always liked walking sooo much, but recently i've decided that in the near future i will be looking to buy a car for the sake of comfort and protection from really cold and really hot weather... and a few other reasons.
I need someone who understand to give me his opinion on THIS car. What are the pros and cons? Is it good for a casual unexpirienced driver.I just really like how it loooooooks.

Thank you in advance!
Best regards.
The camaro is an excellent car, but the manual transmission may not be suitable for road conditions in your country. I suggest you pay attention to this.

Steven Melo

Reaction score
Hello,
If I say my friend's opinion about 2017 CAMARO, according to him, the best present day sports vehicle you can get at the cost. Agreeable, snazzy, and execution is superior to vehicles twice the cost. In case you are searching for a great games vehicle without burning through every last cent this is all that one you can get. It needs to be driven