Oil Life

BMann

Reaction score
Why can't I reset the oil life to 100% after my oil change in my 2019 Colorado it work OK on my last 3 oil changes?

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
Can you state how you are trying to reset it?
Are you following the instructions on page 249 of the owners manual?

BMann

Reaction score
Yes I am following owners manual instructions and I have done this 3 times in the past but now it is not setting and I was hoping somebody could tell me a way to set it without having to take it to the dealer

BMann

Reaction score
I followed the instructions on page 132. I have the Uplevel DIC and then it refers you to page 249 and with the truck in park access the display but when I go to the display it does not say what the oil life % is. It just says oil life and has a check mark next to it. I also tried pressing the accelerator slowly three times in five seconds

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
When you see the screen have you tried pressing the check mark on the right side steering wheel control?

BMann

Reaction score
When you see the screen have you tried pressing the check mark on the right side steering wheel control?
Yes all it does is uncheck it and I tried pressing and holding it and nothing. I think I'm just going to have to take it to the dealer. Maybe the electronics need updating but I just don't think I should have to go to the dealer for that.

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
You followed the directions and have a warranty so take the vehicle to the dealer