• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Chevy owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

No fuel pressure test port on 6.0L fuel rail,...Where is it?

GSBZ2112

Reaction score
I have to test my fuel pressure on my 2017 Silverado (with Service bed) 6.0L engine, and the Haynes Manual and even YouTube show the port on the rail on right side (passenger side). But i have no such port. I do see connectors to the lie got to< or should I say, coming from the tank, one at back of left side fuel rail, one just to the side of the trany at the frame and then one more at the tank. But I don't see a port anywhere on the line. How do I check fuel pressure for this vehicle?

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
Typically vehicles without a port require a temporary inline adapter that comes with the fuel pressure tester.

G

G-805868

I rented a tester but haven't opened it up yet. Didnt even think it would have one Thank you