Navigation

Norm Moss

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if any Chevy navigation systems have voice turn by turn directions.

Norm Moss

Reaction score
I guess this was also a waste of time, no wonder I had never bought a Chevy, nobody can even answer a simple question and google doesn't know either.

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
So you dont get an instant answer it becomes a waste of time?
You dont think asking the year is a valid question?
If it has factory Navigation it has a system called Infotainment which provides voice turn by turn navigation.
You can go to the Chevrolet web site and download the Infotainment owners manual.

Norm Moss

Reaction score
So you dont get an instant answer it becomes a waste of time?
You dont think asking the year is a valid question?
If it has factory Navigation it has a system called Infotainment which provides voice turn by turn navigation.
You can go to the Chevrolet web site and download the Infotainment owners manual.
Thank you for your answer, I could not answer your year question because the email verification to join this forum was identified as spam. finally found it there. I have a hard copy of owners manual and downloaded version, neither address this. S I guess there is a problem with mine, just bought a one owner 2016 Colorado Z71 and as it does not give any turn by turn directions as other manufacturers systems do, and I could not find an answer, I was beginning to think that they just want you to purchase On-Star to get that function. Being a retired vet with limited income the $160 nav update will have to wait awhile.

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
It's not in the owners manual it is in the Infotainment manual.
Did you download the Infotainment manual?
Do you see Nav on the screen as an icon?

Norm Moss

Reaction score
It's not in the owners manual it is in the Infotainment manual.
Did you download the Infotainment manual?
Do you see Nav on the screen as an icon?
Have not downloaded infotainment manual yet, but will. Yes it has nav and shows streets and accepts address as destination.

Norm Moss

Reaction score
Do you have a link to the manual that you are referencing? I just found the 'My Link Infotainment System manual, it is just like the section in the owners manual and only talks about the voice prompts,( if you wan t to use your voice to input addresses etc.), and control volume of voice respondents from system.

Last edited:

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
Try this, I actually went to the Buick site, owners, manuals, selected 2017 Chevy Colorado

Norm Moss

Reaction score
I finally figured it out. Started thinking about how you can change volume setting on voice commands. I did not realize that you could turn the volume down so low it is basically off. So I input an address and immediately after pressing go I turned up volume and she was there. I don't know how to show this post as fixed.