I know the Chevrolet avalanche has that flat bed cover on it but can you take

jpinneworleans

Reaction score
that cover off and leave it off? I know the Chevrolet avalanche has that flat bed cover on it but can you take that flat bed cover off and leave it off? I don't recall ever seeing an avalanche on the road without that flat bed cover it comes with. Please provide a source if possible and if possible a picture of an avalanche without the cover possibly on the road without the cover or even a video if possible thanks.

Jim250

Reaction score
I used to have a Truxedo soft bed cover for my Avalanche. I can roll it off on the road and snugs tightly. This post may be an old one but this article might help others who wants other options for Avalanche bed covers. It has a video review.

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you try clicking on it?
'This Site Cannt Be Reached'

Jim250

Reaction score
The link is bad
I used to have a Truxedo soft bed cover for my Avalanche. I can roll it off on the road and snugs tightly. This post may be an old one but this article might help others who wants other options for Avalanche bed covers. It has a video review.
I am unable to edit from the previous message. Thank you @zora for correcting me. The link is now active.

I used to have a Truxedo soft bed cover for my Avalanche. I can roll it off on the road and snugs tightly. This post may be an old one but this article might help others who wants other options for Avalanche bed covers. It has a comprehensive video review.