I am looking for a monte carlo, camaro, or mitsibushi eclipse?

Angelica D

Reaction score
I am a senior in high school gettin ready to go to college and i WANT one of these three cars listed!!! Are they good cars?? Does any one know if I should get a newer or older model! Im on a tight budget.. BUT I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

wompastompa65

Reaction score
I'm kind of biased toward RWD, but I'd probably go with the camaro. Monte Carlo would be ideal if you're just looking for a nice daily driver and not looking to do some serious performance modifications down the road. As for an Eclipse, a 3rd gen and up might be fine, but I'd avoid a 1st or 2nd generation DSM because they're so unreliable and if it were my college car I'd want something that I wouldn't have to worry about crank walking on me.....

Mustang Brandon

Reaction score
www.craigslist.com
Search up what car you want the most with your budget
eclipse would be the cheapest but i like muscle cars so i'd say get the camaro

Harry-Balsacs

Reaction score
Monte Carlo and Camaro are more of boys' cars. the Eclipse would make you look cooler and more sophisticated, a cool car for a cool girl. You would look like a tough tomboy in the Monte Carlo or the Camaro but they're my favorite cars especially the Monte Carlo.

not 2 B fooled

Reaction score
look at these websites if you are set on one of those cars : edmunds.com or kbb.com - they have ratings and values for most cars