EFI CONVERSION

flyboh

Reaction score
If anyone on the Forum has used the Holley Sniper Stealth EFI system on a C2/3 Corvette, can you please share with me the electrical source you used for the pink wire from the throttle body and the yellow wire from the in-tank fuel pump? As both need designated/unrestricted 12 volts during crank and run operation, I can't find a source except for the ignition switch wire that feeds the resistor/coil which can't carry any more load as I have Petronix ignition. I'm almost done but don't know much about electrical wiring except for checking voltage and would greatly appreciate any input from those of you who do know a lot more than I do. Thanks in advance,

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
Cannt speak about C2 but C3 you should have a empty blade in the fuse box marked IGN. Place your connection there with an appropriate inline fuse.

flyboh

Reaction score
Cannt speak about C2 but C3 you should have a empty blade in the fuse box marked IGN. Place your connection there with an appropriate inline fuse.
Thanks so much for the quick response but unfortunately the '63 doesn't have an IGN fuse blade. I checked an early model and the later one that I'm working on now and neither have it. I'm thinking maybe the TB wire may have to go through a relay and the pump wire may be already on a relay but I can't tell from the included wiring harness. Holley has a good tech support group but unfortunately haven't been able to help me with this one. Hopefully someone here who has been through this conversion on a C2 will chime in with a solution. Thanks again...

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
The other place people tap in on a C3 is the wiper motor. I believe it is a yellow wire.
As a last thought post your question in the C2 forum at corvetteforum.com