Chevy Volt wins another award, who holds the record for most auto awards?

justme

Reaction score
It won
Motortrend car of the year
Automobile magazine car of the year
Green car of the year
North American car of the year
Wards automotive 10 best power trains
Car and Drive 10 best
Popular mechanics 10 best as well, and those are the ones I know about

So what is the most award winning car in history?
From reading the reviews and test driving one myself I would have to say its a great car, it drive better than any car I driven before. I may never drive a Rolls Royce but on reviewer said "unless your daily commuter is a Rolls Royce Phantom then you will not find a car with a smoother more linear acceleration."

Aaron

Reaction score
The magazines and stuff give that vehicle praise so you will go buy it. They could state that it won the biggest piece of feces award and people would still buy it and glamorize it, such as "My Vehicle won an award." It makes consumers feel superior.

Kenny D

Reaction score
The automotive media is fawning over it and heaping awards and praise on it now but I would not respond with thunderous applause and amens just yet. It has only been on the market since last December. When the Chevrolet Vega was introduced it was also popular with the automotive press and won numerous awards and praise for its engineering and styling and it was also awarded the Motor Trend car of the year award in 1971. But what a disaster the Chevrolet Vega turned out to be!