89 one owner z24 coupe 55xxx mi. All original

Slingblade070

Reaction score
I have a sweet cavalier for sale, i do not see a classified section, will moderator allow me to post in this cavalier forum? Thanks for any input.

Slingblade070

Reaction score
1989 barn find all original one owner excellent condition inside and out 1989 cavalier z24 coupe.
Email me for pics, i cannot get them on here. Car is located in southern missouri. Has been parked in garage for 9 years. It was driven in at that time. Tires look good and hold air. Small hole in driver seat, and the window trim paint on the passenger side has some flaking. The paint on the car is excellent. The interior is excellent. 55xxx original miles one owner. Definitely should interest any collectors out there. Blue and silver with blue interior. 2.8 v6. Complete except for battery. Asking 5k. Not interested in trades right now but will negotiate on price for a cash buyer. Clean title never wrecked.

Slingblade070

Reaction score
Email me for pics, i cannot get them on here. Car is located in southern missouri. Has been parked in garage for 9 years. It was driven in at that time. Tires look good and hold air. Small hole in driver seat, and the window trim paint on the passenger side has some flaking. The paint on the car is excellent. The interior is excellent. 55xxx original miles one owner. Definitely should interest any collectors out there. Blue and silver with blue interior. 2.8 v6. Complete except for battery. Asking 5k. Not interested in trades right now but will negotiate on price for a cash buyer. Clean title never wrecked.
I was able to add a pic of the car in my profile banner.