• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Chevy owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

2021 Suburban LT AirBag suspension kits?

G

G-82778

Hello, I have a '21 Suburban LT w/out the active air suspension. I will be towing a trailer soon and want to prevent squatting. What air bags are people running?

Thanks for the help

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you asked the trailer renter if they are aware of anything.
So far I cant even get an image of the 21 suspension on GM parts web sites to see what is different.

g.wallace

Reaction score
Don't worry about it most camping trailers come with the equalizer hitch they're equal answers load from your rear wheels to your front wheels so in effect it levels the car out and the trailer all you have to do is adjust equalizer hitch to get leveling you want you won't in the middle and I would remind them when I pick it up that I would also like a sway bar