2010 camaro

tcjhkbjt

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying 2010 Camaro and was wanting to get some reviews on one if you have one. Questions like what are known issues with them, what you like and dislike about the car, problems you have had.

thanks in advance,

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
without siting any specific issues, you may want to consider a 2011. The first year of any new car tends to have teething issues which are fixed by the following model year.

mikea

Reaction score
Mid year production on the 2010, Chevy pretty much had the main issues worked out.
The S.S. models had a problem with the transmission output shafts on the manual trans.
A lot of the cars had issues with window indexing too.

I had a 2010 1 ss and a 2010 1ls. The S.S. had no issues at all. The V6 had some window indexing problems but nothing major.

emmagloor

Reaction score
If you want one on the lot, you'll only get them if someone backs out of their order when the car comes in. And those cars usually fly off the lots, so you'd need to check back every day or so. Look on market, they have a lot on there. I'd just go ahead and order one, it'd be worth waiting the 3 months to get it in because you have a completely custom car, and the dealers are marking others up that were backed out of because they are in such high demand.

Last edited: