2009 Tahoe cruise control problems

Zorba150

Reaction score
Just joined to forum today,thanks for having me
Just purchased a 2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ just ran the cruise control , light on at the steering wheel, set speed ,nothing ,not even a cluster lights on the dash , could someone have a idea of what it maybe.
Thanks for any help

Zorba150

Reaction score
Change fuse, light still on steering column turns on when I press set there is no indication on cluster that cruise control is engaged,any other suggestions would be greatly appreciative

zora

Staff member
Reaction score
you need to take the vehicle to a shop with a Tech II or similar diagnostic tool to determine the cause

Zorba150

Reaction score
Change fuse, when pressing cruise control on steering wheel light goes on when I press set I do not get a green indicators light on cluster indicating that Cruise has been set, I get on other warnings on my panel, any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated
thank you

Zorba150

Reaction score
Thanks, taking it back to the place I bought it from have them check it out ,let you know how everything goes thank you very much

Zorba150

Reaction score
OK thank you very much they check the brakes switch ,was bad ,replaced it ,cruise control works perfect ,thank you very much for your advice love this forum