2007 Chevrolet Suburban?

Troy

Reaction score
just bought a 2007 Suburban on 3/18/10. We drove it around for a few days and everything was fine. Then on 3/21/10, I went out to start the vehicle to come home, and all it did was click. I eventually got a jump and it started, I don't think the battery was the problem though as the power windows, gate and radio work. Anyway I got home andf brought it back to the dealer where I bought it and they told me the battery was fine, but the ignition switch was bad so they put a new one in. We then drove it for a few days and everythng has been fine until yesterday(3/28/10). I had the same problem that I had a week ago, it would not start. However this time, I turned the key a few times and it finally started on the 4th try or so. I want to know why this is happening? What if we get stranded some where and it will not start? I have small children and this is not acceptable to me. Also . there is a fair amount of black fluid dripping out of the exhaust system baffle towards the end of the vehicle. It seems to be a mixture of water and some other fluid that is black in appearance. There seems to be some type of hole in the muffler system. Is this normal? Please try and get me an answer, as we are very frustrated and we have only had the vehicle for 11 days. Thank you!

raddoggy74

Reaction score
Troy - I wanted to know if you found the problem with your suburban not starting? What was the fix? I am having a similiar problem and am stumped. Thanks...Raddoggy74

JIMc2009

Reaction score
It is a good idea to check all of your ground wires. Body, Motor & Frame.