chevy forums   chevy forums

Go Back   Chevy Forums > Chevy Forums - Trucks, SUVs and Crossovers > Chevy Equinox Forum

Notices

Chevy Equinox Forum Discussions regarding the Chevrolet Equinox

Chevy Forum: Tune up

Old 03-24-2017, 04:08 PM

Default Tune up

Thinking of the future: If one wanted to Tune-Up a 2011 Nox 4cyl FWD how would they go about doing it and what would be needed?

Thanks

Old 03-25-2017, 10:01 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Tune up

to start with look at chapter 11 of the owners manual. You make no mention of how many miles are on the vehicle. So visually inspect the air filter and replace if necessary. Replace the spark plugs at 100,000 miles.

http://www.vadengmpp.com/owners-manu...et-Equinox.pdf
Old 03-26-2017, 12:16 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. The Nox only has 35,500 miles on it but I was thinking out there in space...When and if I would do it. Chapter 11 tells me what parts to get but not the how to change the plugs...The air filter I check all the time...

Thanks again
Old 03-27-2017, 07:17 PM
Administrator

if you never have changed plugs before on a vehicle you may want to invest in a Hanes or Chilton manual
Old 04-14-2017, 04:50 PM

Smile Re: Tune up

I have change many a spark plug in my time, but, not these newer motors. So was just checking, guess I will find out if I keep the vech that long...
Thanks for the reply