chevy forums   chevy forums

Go Back   Chevy Forums > Chevy Forums - Trucks, SUVs and Crossovers > Chevy Suburban Forum

Chevy Suburban Forum Discussions regarding the Chevrolet Suburban

Chevy Forum: 1999 Suburban C1500 No Crank Weirdness. Help!

Old 10-03-2018, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zora View Post
again I dont have a circuit diagram but what about the neutral safety switch or it's harness which may be part of the harness related to the shift indicator.
I finally gave in and have signed up for Mitchel1 DIY. Iím trying to find the diagram for the 7 pin on the PNP. That damned thing is like a ghost! I agree, it looks like Iím going to have to get down to the tedious part of tracing wires.

Old 10-05-2018, 02:45 PM

Default Re: 1999 Suburban C1500 No Crank Weirdness. Help!

When I had a 1999 4x4 suburban, mine did this very thing one time. From past experiences with other vehicles, I first replaced the neutral safety switch and that was the problem. May not be the problem but I think Zora is correct.

Tags
no a/c, no crank, prndl